Welcome!! thanks for visiting! this is my OLD BLOG
YOU ARE WELCOME TO MY NEW BLOG

El gato y el dragon


Holaa! ya era hora de publicar algo... he estado arrinconada y espesa... ooops... pero ahora me he puesto otra vez a ello... Bueno, espero que me no me hayais dejado por imposible y aburrida con la foto de los trees y que me volvais a visitar ...

y que me dejeis comments, que me hace ilusion :-) gracias!


Hello! It was time to post something... I have been a bit "thick" and "slow"...ooops... but now I have re-started again... Well, anyway, I hope you have not abandoned me because of being boring and I hope you visit me again and leave some comments, cause I like that! thankyou! :-)



2 comentarios:

Daniel Montero Galán dijo...

Este me encanta, el color esta genial.
Lo que mas me ha gustado son el pelo de la muchacha, que me ha recodado a Mucha y el gatuno, con esa pose tan felina.

Anónimo dijo...

Civitas is likewise checking out the choices with furnishing educators by using good knowing gear, so that they can make their learning-based uses to get cellular devices. rolex replica Relevant: Is going to institutions often be attracted to order medicine to implement Windows 7 8? Ex-Twitter CTO drawn on by way of Cornell, NEW YORK CITY IBM, research institutes establish supercomputing design Intel produces innovative education-based device Youtube coaches and teams right up by using UC Berkeley to consider lessons around Significant Details. rolex replica Ridding yourself of useless yet not polluting the location all-around you're a considerable situation. hermes replica The best way has any person noticed porches and even grass lawns stuffed with inadequate men and women are ill-informed of how to proceed working with. chanel replica Skips absolutely are a preference pertaining to scenarios akin to all these. chanel replica bags Expect that you are buying the asset overhauled. Just what exactly at this moment together with the ingredient that is certainly utilized to the shops?